Get fit in just 6 weeks...
There are many fitness styled classes around these days but not all will give you the results you want! Gyms are great for offering state of the art equipment which unfortunately renders useless with no one to motivate you.
The alternative is training in a group, with a qualified instructor, on a regular basis, to a quality pre-designed programme, and this could be just the motivation you need. Our outdoor military fitness styled Boot Camps are designed to:
- Promote weight loss.
- Increase and improve muscle tone and strength.
- Increase core conditioning.
- Increase bone density.
- Improve flexibility.
- Improve your fitness (cardio) level.
All our training sessions are varied and every Boot Camp course is different. This offers you variety and motivation. And yes, they are outdoors. Always!
There will be various exercises to perform during our 1 hour classes with a mix of cardio and resistant exercises. As this is a Military Fitness influenced Boot Camp your training sessions will also involve a full warm-up and cool down as standard. We instruct. You listen. You do.
We've now added our RUN-FIT training to your weekly programme to help increase your running ability and of course your overall fitness results. Our RUN-FIT training is free when you sign up to unlimited sessions (limited time offer) or just £8 pay as you go.
Our Boot Camp programme has been put together by our head trainer Jason Hodge, former Royal Marine and qualified fitness instructor. We're confident that our Military Fitness Boot Camps are the best value Boot Camps in Bristol. So why don't you join us and take your fitness to the next level?
A proven training system that will work for you
- A 6 week programme that hits all of the components of fitness.
- Increase your running fitness with our RUN-FIT training.
- Lose up to 2 stone and 4 dress sizes in just 6 weeks (based on feedback from other boot campers results), please see our testimonials.
- Improve your strength, mobility, flexibility and general fitness.
- Burn up to 1,000 calories at every Boot Camp session if you put in the effort.
The 6 week Boot Camp courses run back-to-back and throughout the year. Every training session will last 1 hour. For continued progress and fitness you'll be invited to stay on our Boot Camp and sign up for following ongoing courses.
However we do understand that some people lead busy lifestyles so for this reason you may also come back as and when suits you. Everyone exercises together and you are encouraged to do what you can and rest when you need to! But remember the more effort you put in - the more results you'll get out:
The programme at a glance
Weeks 1 & 2: Basic Fitness Drills, Core Strength and Conditioning.
- Focusing in building a solid foundation.
- Here we'll be looking at quality of exercise with full range of movement.
- Low intensity and low impact exercises which will not only build muscle strength but also tendon strength around your joints. Preparing for weeks 3 and 4.
Weeks 3 & 4: Increased Fitness Drills, Speed and Agility.
- Now it's time to change the focus with a little more cardio training.
- This will include training sessions designed to increase your heart rate and lactic threshold.
- Preparing for weeks 5 and 6.
Weeks 5 & 6: High Intensity Military Fitness Drills.
- With less rest periods to recover we'll now be adding more high impact, high intensity exercises and military fitness drills that will take your fitness to the next level.
How you progress
There is a steady progression of the exercises from week 1 through to week 6, so there will be various levels of intensity as your fitness improves.
All fitness levels are welcome as all the exercises and drills we do are time based, which means you just do what you can in the time given. No one will know how many repetitions you do and no one will feel intimidated or come last. You can rest if you need to and drink water when you want to.
If you think your fitness level is very low then you'll benefit more by starting on week 1 and build up to week 6. Weeks 5 and 6 are at the top of the course progression and offer increased high intensity training methods with high impact exercises, which may cause more harm than good if you're unconditioned.
Please note that all our exercises and fitness drills can be altered and adapted should you have any limitations of movement. We can also offer alternative exercises if needed.
You'll also receive our free Membership when you sign up for your second Boot Camp course. All our members receive a free training t-shirt and special offers.
Locations & Times
Elm Park Recreational Park, Filton, Bristol. BS347PS
- Monday evening 6-7pm Boot Camp
- Wednesday evening 6-7pm Boot Camp
- Friday evening 6-7pm Boot Camp
Knowle West Health Park, Downton Road, Knowle, Bristol. BS4 1WH.
- Tuesday morning 9.30-10.30am Boot Camp
- Tuesday evening 6-7pm Boot Camp
- Tuesday evening 7.30-8.30pm RUN-FIT training
- Thursday morning 9.30-10.30am Boot Camp
- Thursday evening 6-7pm Boot Camp
- Thursday evening 7.30-8.30pm RUN-FIT training
- Saturday morning 9-10am Boot Camp
- Saurday morning 10.15-11.15am RUN-FIT training
Find a Boot Camp venue near you and get the latest start dates and directions. We have limited spaces on all our Boot Camps so be sure to book up early.
Health & Fitness Appraisal
Keep track of your results with our full head to toe Health and Fitness Appraisal. For full detail please visit our fitness appraisal section to find out more.
If your fitness and strength levels are very low then we recommend a short course of Personal Training sessions to give you the confidence you need and to build up your fitness before you start on our Boot Camp. Jason can offer you 1-2-1 sessions at a location suitable to your training needs.
We offer a no obligation consultation in the comfort of your own home to find out more about you and your training requirements. Please see our Personal Training page for more details.
Please check with your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your health.
Our 6 week Military Boot Camp programme has been designed for maximum impact at minimum cost. Simply scroll down to see our Boot Camp price options. We also except the South Gloucestershire Sports Pound at our Filton venue and members from MoveGB at both our venues.
Book your place using PayPal
Please use the PayPal buttons below if you would like to book a place on one of our camps. Once booked, you will receive an email requesting confirmation of which session venue, date and time you want to attend. Once you have attended your first booked session, you may then attend any other venue session time or day that suits you for the duration of the Boot Camp course package.
Boot Camp Pay-As-You-Go
£8 per session (10th session free with loyalty card)
6 Week Boot Camp Singles
1 session per Week: £38
6 Week Boot Camp Multiples
Unlimited sessions + free RUN-FIT: £55 (limited time offer)
BUNDLE: 6 Week Boot Camp Singles & Guide
Single sessions plus Nutritional Fitness Guide: £46 (Save £2)
BUNDLE: 6 Week Boot Camp Multiples & Guide
Unlimited sessions plus Nutritional Fitness Guide: £63 (Save £2)
The Small Print
Please note that you are about to undergo a Military style Boot Camp. This will involve high intensity interval training and exercises to engage all muscle groups within your body. You may be exercising on uneven ground. The ground may also be slippery when wet. If at any time you feel any pain or discomfort please stop, rest, drink water and then join in with the group when you feel recovered. If symptoms persist then please inform your training instructor.
If you have any doubts about your health then please seek advice from your doctor.