Mobile Military Boot Camp for hire
If you're a sports coach wanting to increase your team's fitness then Mobile Boot Camp is for you.
Working with sports teams such as rugby, football and hockey etc to give your team a fitness boost. Great for variety and increasing motivation as you would expect by being put through your paces by a former Royal Marine! Works well with adult or junior teams - also see Junior Boot Camp.
Can be set up as a regular training aid or just a one off fitness boost. Also offering Boot Camps for 1-1 and small group training.
The Pop-up assault course challenge
The Military Boot Camp events have been proven to be vary popular. Working with Bristol Race For Life, Filton Festival, local schools and many charities, a mobile boot camp certainly makes an event stand out.
You can hire the Military Boot Camp for any occasion - corporate team building events, school fates, stag/hen and birthday parties or even as part as a local fund raiser!
Suitable for adults and children
The basic set up is an assault course challenge. Here adults and/or children can race against each other under commando camouflage nets/tunnels, run through tyres, over hurdles and much more. Combined with team games such as 'tug of war', tyre flips for an action packed session/day.
Your session/event can be tailored to suit your needs and intensity will to suitably adjusted to the fitness level of your group.
Our package includes:
- Preparation/programme/session design.
- Number of instructors to be used (dependable on the number of participants).
- Registration and health screening forms.
- Equipment to be used.
- Total time of your event.
- Travel and fuel.
- Accommodation (long distance only).
- Full fitness and liability insurance.
- Full risk assessment and recce the area to be used (including Google map research).
- Bottle water x2 per person.
- Any unforeseen costs such as parking permit's and admin duration.