Hello there, I'm Jason...
I work with all sorts of interesting people on a one-to-one personal training level and through my Military Boot Camps. I've also worked with local schools and businesses to encourage healthy lifestyles and general well being, which also promotes and improves productivity in the work place.
Of course I received my initial fitness training experience in the Royal Marines but since have gained professional qualifications Premier Training and Development and other local training groups.
- Diploma in Fitness Training and Sports Therapy.
- Exercise to Music.
- Swedish Massage Certificate.
- Reiki Practitioner.
- First Aid trained.
I'm passionate about health and fitness and therefore keep up-to-date with my training by attending regular seminars and refresher courses, participate in discussions with professional industrial fitness groups on Linkedin and Facebook, follow leading names in fitness/rehab/sport injuries. I also like reading-up on specialist journals and papers such as Men's Fitness and Obstacle Race publications and on-line related websites.
My Training Techniques
Being a former Royal Marine, I've been on both ends of the training stick. However don't let this put you off from training with me, as your training with be adjusted to suit you and your training requirements. From body weight exercises to weight training I use various training techniques to promote injury free training.
- Over 25 years of fitness experience.
- 11 year career as a Royal Marine Commando.
- Instructor of Military Fitness training sessions.
- Personal Trainer for over 15 years.
- Royal Marines Commando Green Beret.
- 5th place in Bristol's Super-Human Event.
- 2nd place in the British Army Power Lifting championships
- Entrant Novice Body-Building contest.
- Entrant Bristol Half Marathon.
- Entrant Bristol 10K.
In short, over the years I've also instructed ladies hockey and football teams, and level 3 circuit training at the university of Bristol. I also train children as well as adults to get fit and gain confidence, and have worked in many gyms across Bristol and South Shields.